My hip is sore, is it a cause for concern?

I used to work out about 5 days a week and I would go hard. Run the treadmill, bicycle, etc. I stopped working out for a bit because my left hip started hurting and eventually started popping out. I put ice and heat and rested up and it stopped popping out. However, it still hurts anytime I work out and I want to know if it is more serious than I thought. I do not want to see a Doctor and spend too much money, so I am going to do everything I can to heal my hip. I can still walk on it fine, I sleep on it, and do everything, I just cannot work out as hard as I did. What are ya'll thoughts?

Update:

I am only 19 years old, btw.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

My hips hurt off, and on and I don't give it much though. Your worried, otherwise youw wouldn't be asking this question, so I suggest to go to the dr, and get a piece of mind.

• Aiden2 weeks agoReport

Hahahaha  a piece of mind  PRICELESS

• 3 weeks ago

To rest your hip ease back on the exercise for a little while. Maybe just walk on the treadmill, riding a bike might aggravate it.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You might have a little arthritis in the hip joint.

• 3 weeks ago

I think you now have a weakened hip because of the battering it took. Be careful. You sound too young to start needing hip replacements!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

you need to get it checked out, ive had two hip replacements myself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.