My hip is sore, is it a cause for concern?

I used to work out about 5 days a week and I would go hard. Run the treadmill, bicycle, etc. I stopped working out for a bit because my left hip started hurting and eventually started popping out. I put ice and heat and rested up and it stopped popping out. However, it still hurts anytime I work out and I want to know if it is more serious than I thought. I do not want to see a Doctor and spend too much money, so I am going to do everything I can to heal my hip. I can still walk on it fine, I sleep on it, and do everything, I just cannot work out as hard as I did. What are ya'll thoughts?

I am only 19 years old, btw.

Favorite Answer

My hips hurt off, and on and I don't give it much though. Your worried, otherwise youw wouldn't be asking this question, so I suggest to go to the dr, and get a piece of mind.

• Aiden2 weeks agoReport

Hahahaha  a piece of mind  PRICELESS

To rest your hip ease back on the exercise for a little while. Maybe just walk on the treadmill, riding a bike might aggravate it.

• Murzy

You might have a little arthritis in the hip joint.

I think you now have a weakened hip because of the battering it took. Be careful. You sound too young to start needing hip replacements!

you need to get it checked out, ive had two hip replacements myself