My 19 yr old daughter has been eating mattress foam for years. I try to tell her it’s dangerous but she doesn’t think so. What are the risks?

• Pat
    5 days ago

Show her pictures of the dust mites that live in the mattress.

Yes, really.

try it you might like it

Probably eventual intestinal clogging but i don't actually believe your daughter eats mattress foam. and i also don't believe you have a daughter

She could get ligma if she continues to eat the foam.

mattress foam is very good for you. provided you have it with 2 gallons of milk, its fine. you get very strong, build immunities, become rich, become successful and become famous.

I'm not sure what the risks are, but it doesn't sound healthy . She needs to go to the hospital or doctor to get looked at, try to have a good talk with her. Try to convince her to go to the doctor and stop. I know it's hard since she's legally an adult, but all you can do is try your best. There is only so much you can do. The best advice I can give you is keep talking to her about it and try to convince her to stop and get looked at. I wish you luck .I did look this up on Google, and there was one page that said a person died from eating there mattress,not saying she will but tell her that, hopefully she will stop and get looked at .

Ultimately, death.  But then we all die at some point.