Question about Friday the 13th on PC?

I just bought this game and was expecting it to be totally different from the Xbox version (Graphic Wise). Turns out that wasn't the case. The graphics and gameplay are playing/looking the exact same! I bought it on steam. Does anyone know the what the problem is?

Favorite Answer

I'm not familiar with this game, so I can't comment on how good the game should look. However, did you turn up the graphic settings? Based on the requirements, the game only takes up around 4GB of hard drive space, so I'm assuming that the game wasn't meant to have very good graphics. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, though.

• I also tried turning up all the graphics and all that and nothing worked. Just made it run worse.

The problem is your expectation.  Why wouldn't the game look the same on a PC?  Didn't the designer want it to work that way?

Search forums for verification of that identical effect and appearance.