Are there really books that contain real magic spells?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

well, the answer is.... Yes and No

Yes, there are books which purport to contain spells used by people who have called themselves witches, wizards, etc

some people even believe the spells (incantations, formulas, rituals, etc) work

No. Magic is a silly idea that has  no basis in reality

• 1 month ago

Yes, but the spells are only part of the process. Don't be fooled by the movies. Words only matter so much.

• 1 month ago

No, sorry. Magic relies on basic skills first, not the props. It breaks down to four things:

Centering

Shielding

Meditation and

Energy focus

• 1 month ago

ererererewerewrerwewrewr

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, but I have the only copy and I'm about to use the one that turns you into a toad.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think that there are a great many things in this world that science cannot explain, and I'm not sure that I could make the claim that there's no such thing as magic, but I can say without any hesitation whatsoever that if such a thing were to exist, I doubt very much that people who are knowledgeable about it and capable of utilising that knowledge would be even remotely interested in sharing those secrets with anybody, never mind putting them down in books so that any eejit out there could avail himself of them. So the short answer would be: No, there aren't. 

• j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Saint Germain on Alchemy:  Formulas for Self-Transformation" and "The Science of the Spoken Word" are helpful.

• 1 month ago

Are you planning on casting a magic spell on someone?

• Ben
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No they've all been banned.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.