What is a good way to get up early?

I am no good at getting up early. Also, if I sleep for more than 7 hours, I cannot get up soon. I'm much sleepy. So, I want to know how to wake up better.

• martin

You can use an alarm clock until you realize that it's not the end of the world to get up early. You still make it through the day OK.

stay up all night ??

• Greg

Go to bed earlier.

• Lv 7

the best way to get the full 8 hours of sleep recommended per night is to wear yourself out the preceding day.

be sure to get plenty of exercise, and be active. stand up instead of sitting down (when possible), and take a walk during your lunch break (after eating).

additionally, there are things you should NOT do. do not eat anything within 2 hours of bedtime. when it is an hour before bed, start turning off things, like TV, computers, video games, and avoid phone/tablet use.

as for bedtime itself, if you cannot get up easily after 7 hours of sleep, it's probably because your body is deprived of sleep from getting less than 8 hours per night. i know that if i get less than i need, i will crash for 12 hours straight after a week or 2 of being sleep deprived.

try going to bed early for a while. 3-4 hours early if needed, at least until your body has caught up and can sleep for 8 straight. and keep your alarm just out of reach, so you actually have to get up to silence it.

music............