Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which ascendant is worse Aries rising or scorpio rising?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Scorpio rising is worst. Lot of politicians have scorpio rising.

• Fireball
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

SO DOES FIREBALL...IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD...I HAVE GUTS!!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

For a man, Scorpio Rising is worse because it gives a feminine outlook.

For a woman, Aries Rising is worse because it gives a tomboyish, manly outlook.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No Ascendant is worse.

ALL signs, whether they hold a planet in them, or are just on the cusp of a House (the Asc. is the cusp of the 1st house), have both positive and negative potential. And the individual represented by the birthchart has the ultimate choice as to which they express.

• 1 month ago

No Ascendant is worse or better. than any other. Your Ascendant and the planet that rules it show the type of journey you have to make in life to get to your Sun, which is who/what you have to try to become in life. Aries rising can be about making things happen instead of just waiting around for them to happen. How easy or hard that could be will depend a lot on Mars's placement in the birth chart, (the element of the sign it's in, the house it's in, how it aspects or is aspected by other planets etc). Scorpio rising can be about getting to grips with the darker side of life, either inside yourself, or out there in the world. This can manifest in different ways but by getting to grips with this leads you on a journey in life; this journey is made easier or harder by how it's handled. Pluto's placement throws some light on this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

aries...........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

aries in my opinion

• 1 month ago

It's hard to tell.

They're both pricks

• 1 month ago

Scorpio is just a stronger sign in my opinion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.