Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

do twins sleep with each other's husbands without telling them?

Yes indubitably my dear watson

Source(s): We are the love doctor today tonight
  • Iambi

I highly doubt it but it could be fun!

You do realise that not all twins are identical and that the relevant spouse would actually be able to see the difference? And that not all twins are the same sex - there can be boy and girl twins too. 

And even with identical twins there could be a normal jealousy if one had sex with the other's spouse. So I doubt it happens as often as it does in sitcoms. 

Yeah, they swap so they wont get bored. 

i'm guessing that it does sometimes happen, but to be truthful, I think the husbands really know the difference.  If they do it, it's simply because they want to enjoy the sister too, just as the sisters enjoys the different guy too.

no , this is abnormal and cheating . Even it is more severe than any kind of cheating , it is related to your twin

I have taught many sets of identical twins.  They can look the same and yet not be the same.  It would be extremely difficult to do this without the husbands being aware of it.  And then, why would they bother?  What gain could they get other than variety?

Jerry , jerry, jerry.......

I've seen it done

That would be adultery, unless the twins are CRYPTIDS than they should not sleep with each other’s significant other.