My boyfriend and I used the pull out method. He pulled out and it was a few second become he nutted. Did he pull out in time? ?

I’d like to take a plan b but it’s been 4 days since we had sex should i still get it ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If Plan B is going to have any chance of preventing pregnancy, it has to be taken within 72 hours (3 days)  of having unprotected sex. You've waited 4 days, and it's too late now for Plan B to do any good. You can go ahead and take it (if you want to waste about $50), but it's not going to do any good. 

The medical term for the "pull-out" method is coitus interruptus. It is NOT birth control, and it has a VERY HIGH failure rate. 

Most young, inexperienced men don't have the physical control that's necessary to pull all the way out before he begins ejaculating - even if it's only a few drops. Every drop of semen contains 1000's of sperm cell, and it takes only ONE sperm cell inside you to cause pregnancy.

I know you're both very young, or else you wouldn't use to term "nutted" to describe ejaculation.

• 4 weeks ago

Shame on you. It's no nut November.

• mayona
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

There is is no way that some one could perfect the pull out method. There is a chance that a few times out of 100 the pull-out method wont be perfectly applied and the couple using the method will have to face such a situation, so Plan B shall always be kept ready. Anyways, the perfect thing is the double protection.

• Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is no such thing as 'pulling out in time'.

Out of every 100 couples who rely on pulling out, 27 conceive a child within one year. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In time for what? You were trying to get pregnant if you didn't use contraception. So why take PlanB?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Waste of money to get Plan B

How lucky do you feel?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.