Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Could I possibly be pregnant?

My last period was October 8th and I always have a 28 day cycle. My bf and I had sex on the 14th, 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th of October. We used the withdrawal  method. I was supposed to get my period on November 5th, and missed it. I've never missed a period before and if I was ever late it was off by a day. I took 2 pregnancy yesterday and both were negative. I've had a little light brown discharge but only when I wipe. And I went to a clinic that does free pregnancy testing and their test was negative as well. I'm not stressed or on any medication so I'm wondering what's going on. Has anyone experienced this before?

And what are we to do with your info?  We know this is NOT your first time on YA, right?  Your question covers all of the bases for trolling!

EVERYONE has experienced a late period and a pregnancy scare.  If they say they haven't - then they are either a virgin or lying.

I don't care how regular you are - a late period can happen. 

You also could be pregnant and just testing too soon.  If ovulation was late - then a positive test will also be later than the missed period.

Keep testing once per week until you either get a period or a positive test.  Follow the directions of whatever test you are using.

The "withdrawal method" is NOT birth control.  It only takes ONE SPERM slipping out before he can pull out to cause pregnancy. 

< My bf and I had sex on the 14th, 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th of October.  >

Then you could be pregnant.  You do know that sex and pregnancy are linked?