Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

Why this coworker likes to touch my clothes?

I hate sharing and I hate people touching my stuff. I am a germaphobic and also possessive about my stuff. She sees my sweater hanging and she keeps touching it and saying "What it says here, where you bought it?" You can ask questions without touching my sweater. I hate it but I am so quiet that I don't know what to say.

I bought a brand new jacket and today she was touching it to feel the fur leather in it, I just feel disgusted, like please leave my stuff alone. I was so annoyed.

How to deal with this? I don't know if it's the germs that I have problem with or just me being possessive about my stuff. And they are all white colored, if they were a different color it's okay

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

That’s weird lol just tell them to stop 

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

"Jenny, I know this may sound a bit peculiar, but I'm really uncomfortable with people touching my clothes. I know it's kind of crazy but it bothers me. Would you mind not touching my clothes please?" 

• kristy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Slap her hands every time she does it

• Linda
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

She sounds like a touchy feely kind of gal. Keep some baby wipes on hand and run it over your clothes where she touches you and you'll be fresh and clean.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Mmm this is not right ...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Obviously trying to get under your skin and doing a great job at it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.