Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

Why this coworker likes to touch my clothes?

I hate sharing and I hate people touching my stuff. I am a germaphobic and also possessive about my stuff. She sees my sweater hanging and she keeps touching it and saying "What it says here, where you bought it?" You can ask questions without touching my sweater. I hate it but I am so quiet that I don't know what to say.

I bought a brand new jacket and today she was touching it to feel the fur leather in it, I just feel disgusted, like please leave my stuff alone. I was so annoyed.

How to deal with this? I don't know if it's the germs that I have problem with or just me being possessive about my stuff. And they are all white colored, if they were a different color it's okay

That’s weird lol just tell them to stop 

• Jerry

"Jenny, I know this may sound a bit peculiar, but I'm really uncomfortable with people touching my clothes. I know it's kind of crazy but it bothers me. Would you mind not touching my clothes please?" 

• kristy

Slap her hands every time she does it

• Linda

She sounds like a touchy feely kind of gal. Keep some baby wipes on hand and run it over your clothes where she touches you and you'll be fresh and clean.

Mmm this is not right ...

Obviously trying to get under your skin and doing a great job at it.