Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex ever since we got together. I’ve never gotten pregnant. Why?

We have been together a year. What’s going on? Could I not be able to have kids?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

99 times out of 100, the chances are that you're perfectly capable of getting pregnant, and your boyfriend is perfectly capable of getting you pregnant. 

If you and your boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a year and you haven't gotten pregnant, it means you've both just been lucky so far or you haven't had sex during the time you're ovulating. One or the other. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

maybe he had a vascetomy like me

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Poor timing - just not having sex at the right time to hit your fertility window.

Or - one of you may have an issue - it might be him and not you.

Or - both of you have an issue.

It can take up to one year for the average couple who are actually TRYING to become pregnant.  If you haven't really been trying - then you haven't been making sure to have sex during your fertile window each month. 

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Go see a doctor and see what they can tell you. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Infertile is one option.  Lucky is another.

• 1 month ago

It's possible that one of you is unable to have children. Or, you just might be lucky. If you want children see a doctor and have tests done.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.