Why do Medical Office Assistants use Medical Terminology?

I am 25 years old, and woman. I want to go back to school, and take a course in Medical Office Assistant. 

Medical Terminology helps you to learn a variety of terminology that you will need to know when you're in the Medical Office.  You will get reports, have to talk with various healthcare staff about medications, radiology procedures, you will need to communicate with the labs etc.  Without the terminology, you will have a difficult time understanding the things that the doctors and nurses will tell you.  I have taken several medical terminology courses.  It is really not that challenging to do, and you will be glad that you will take it.  I hope that this helps you!

because that is the "language" used in a medical office. Its like asking why do I need to learn French if you move to France.

Ummm...so they can understand what the other medical professionals in the office say and write.

They need that terminology to assist with billing, for one thing. Same with codes. 

They probably need to for their job.

I think it's so they can better predict the weather.