To every adult female here: Do you like being photographed by professional photographers or even the idea of it? How do you feel about it?

I'm just curious what the general consensus is. Yes? No? Maybe? Why? Thanks! :)

Oh, for the sake of clarification, I am not talking about selfies or group-shots taken with mobile phones etc. I'm speaking only about you possibly being photographed by a professional, skilled, respectful photographer.

I used to like it yes, but I was a topless model in college, so it was part of the job. Now I value my privacy.

• If any model is concerned about privacy, she needs to co-write and sign a (custom) model release form. Any self-respecting photographer will make that mandatory so that there are no nasty privacy surprises with the use of the images taken of the model. It's a legally binding document too! :)

I am 57 years old, I would even pose a nude if requested with gratitude. 

Nude and body parts doesn't matter. 

For what purpose? Nude? Hell no. For them to sell and not pay you? No.

• A professional photographer worth his or her salt wouldn't do anything like that. I can only assume you've got negative opinions about what a professional photographer does. If you've not heard of a model release form, I respectfully suggest you read up on why they exist. :)

To the other Anonymous poster who said "if some random man offered or requested, that would be creepy to me ...no matter what level of skill he possessed or how professional his behavior was." You clearly have a toxic attitude towards men, and your objection is completely imaginary. Your statement is phrased hypothetically because you have obviously never been asked any such thing. Men aren't interested in you at all, are they? So stop kidding yourself.

I used to practically have a studio in my home, because I love professional looking photos. As far as being photographed by someone else, I would like that if I sought out the service. If some random man offered or requested, that would be creepy to me ...no matter what level of skill he possessed or how professional his behavior was.