is it reasonable for men to fear sexual harassment by feminists ...?

Favorite Answer

It's an interesting question that's more complex than in might first appear.

Consider how feminism convinces many women to live in fear for their safety when violence against women has in fact been decreasing in recent decades (in the U.S.) and when men are victims of violent crime more so than women are.

I remember years ago when "Take Back the Night" was a big thing, one non-feminist user here saying:  "Nobody ever took the night away!"   

I recently saw part of a Ted Talk in which the speaker said while we are more and more worried about our safety, safety has overall increased.  

So, no, I don't think men should be fearful of sexual harassment by feminists.  HOWEVER, I think men should realize and give thought to the fact, false accusations against men for political reasons are a reality.  Men need to realize, if falsely accused, they are not innocent until proven guilty when it comes to social media, the workplace, or college campuses.  Men need to realize that definitions of harassment are so lax that anyone can can accuse them of harassment which is in of itself harassment.   

I have seen many, many cases of men being harassed by SJW, often feminist women, often by being falsely accused.  Most men won't speak up about it however, so I think it's much more common than people think.

As another answer indicated, men can certainly be harassed by non-feminists, but in my experience, it's often feminists who do this.  Most non-feminist women have no desire to harass men.  

• Cee

Most, no... but if you get your hard core man hater, they'll use any means to discredit or destroy a man's life. 

Only on Yahoo! Answers where men are absolutely OBSESSED by feminists, presumably because they fear that all women will wake up & realise how sensible feminists are (and will reject their men & boys because they have such tiny wieners!)

any young boy who doesn't like a grown pretty lady remove her bra and make him place his hands on her nice soft boobies is a frigging weirdo and therefore isn't goin to grow up to become a man imo.

the earlier the boy gets a crazy sex drive the healthier and more of a man he is imo.

i was getting erections by the age of 11 going on 12, bit late compared to the some of the alpha boys in my class at the time but i feel sorry for guys who think controlling their libido is civil and normal.

b/s

real women naturally come onto men with very strong libido and sex drives and if you want good pu55y and sex, if you want those kind of b1tches who are the best between the sheets then you better not be some f4g or some retard.

• I dont fear sexual harrassment from them because I dont meet the crazy feminists in real life.

In fact I've had times where I've actually laughed about man hating feminists with women.

People like cakepop, alternative asker and guardian dont go outside because they are scared of men.

No normal woman is gonna accuse a random man of sexual assault. So no, I don't fear 

• DKG
      3 weeks agoReport

Lili, using sexuality as a weapon to harass men is a form of sexual harassment, as is withholding sexuality within marriage a form of sexual abuse.

Outside of their W@NK fantasies? LOL. No.

That'd be about as reasonable as fearing a mass shooting by gun control advocates. Such fear would be a emotional reaction based not on reason, but on irrational prejudice.

• Cyrus

It is reasonable for men to fear false accusations from females in general, not just feminists. The #metoo movement created the "Believe All Women" slogan a couple of years ago, making it harder for men to be acquitted from a sexual assault allegation, and at the same time making it harder for law enforcement to believe women who come out with an allegation. Everyone gets hurt, because actual sex offenders can place themselves in the category of the innocent men and actual victims of sexual assault will not be taken seriously. The feminists from the #metoo movement should've considered that before they created this problem.

Hope I Helped ^_^

• Nancy

It isn't reasonable for anyone to have to live in fear of sexual harassment.