Is there a way to turn off Pandora shuffle?

When I turn on my car and it automatically connects to Pandora it starts off with the station I left off on then after a few seconds shuffles to a different station. It allowed me to select the default station that it'll go to every time but wouldn't give me the option to turn off the shuffle feature completely. I've googled and can't find the solution. The automatic shuffle just started about 3 months ago. Before that my Pandora never did it. And it's only in the car. Not on my phone or computer.

• Lance

Read the manual for your player, there has to be a setting where you can choose shuffle or not. What I did on my home receiver is back track till it asked the question shuffle yes or no and which station to play. So when Pandora starts press the return button and keep going back till it asks  the question . Also it may be as simple as pressing a certain button on your player but you will have to read the manual to find that out or which button. Different players operate differently they are not all the same.