Whose the baby daddy?( no rude comments)?

I had sex on September 6 with Brandon and then I had sex September 14 Ethan. My last period was August 23rd. On the sonogram it says 11 weeks and 3 days. The doctor says 9 weeks and 4 days. Sonogram was on nov 12

Try a DNA test to find out. How do we know who the father is?

It's too close to call, and anyone who claims either is more likely doesn't understand how pregnancy is calculated or now cycles work.  It doesn't matter if you've had a 28 day cycle every single time, anything can throw off any given cycle.   You will need a DNA test. Which will be easy, because I'm sure both guys are just as anxious to find out which one is on the hook for child support and which one gets away.

What IS worrisome is that your doctor's calculation is so far off the ultrasound calculation.  The ultrasound is much more accurate than LMP.  You do also understand that gestation is conception plus two weeks, right?  Meaning if you are 12 weeks pregnant, you conceived approximately 10 weeks ago.  And that any calculation has up to about a two week margin of error (LMP can have several weeks more).  Which is why no one can tell you who the father is or even who is more likely.  DNA test.

Both of em. Congratulations you're having a three headed baby.

I almost certain that Brandon is the father. That is the only way that the math makes sense.

Assuming you have a 28 day cycle, Brandon is likely the father.  When was your next period due and are you regular?

At least you don't have to test a whole team.

Maury Maury or Jerry Jerry..  ...they do DNA tests

• Taiga Lily3 weeks agoReport

Lol so not helpful.. I know I can do dna test when I’m pregnant 

If you don't know how do you expect us too?

Do a DNA test after birth

• Tri-Harder
      3 weeks agoReport

I love it when people think straightforward equates rudeness.  I have no idea how those people get through daily life, though.  Particularly if it involves any medical information, which defines "straightforward."