Update:

I am not good at cooking what are easy meals 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dimo
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you single, want only a single serving?

Can you read?  Obviously.   You can go to a restaurant, look at something that looks good, go on the Internet to a recipe for that whatever.  Does it look easy, you have or are willing to buy the ingredients, make it.  Otherwise, look for something else.

Easy:  open a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew, heat it.  eat with a spoon.  Bowl optional.

• Todd
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Here, the internet really is your friend. People don't put too many bad recipes out there unless it's some kind of joke.. Just know that there is no so such thing as a perfect recipe. The simple reason for that is that ingredients are not perfectly consistent. Neither are many other factors that may affect the end result. So take any recipe with a grain of salt and remember that good food comes from a good attitude :) I suggest starting with soups and stews. Things you can modify while they cook.

Easiest recipe ever:

- one small chicken (small enough to fit the whole thing in a large pot

- water

- root vegetables (onion, carrot, celery, and whatever else you want)

- herbs (you decide, plenty of options here)

- garlic

Bring to boil, let simmer for a very long time, skimming fat/foam off the top. After you believe it to be done (meat easily comes off bone), separate out the meat, drain out the fluid using a colander, and voila you have chicken stock. Save it for all kinds of things. Store in freezer in ice cube trays. Use this base to make chicken soup by adding whatever (rice, noodles) and seasoning.

Easy as it gets. Cavemen were making this in stone cauldrons, slurping it out of human skulls :)

• 4 weeks ago

Buy some noodles, boil water, and follow the directions on the noodle package. And then pour marinara sauce over it. Boom. Spaghetti. (Or whatever noodles you're using)

Source(s): me
  • 4 weeks ago

roast a chicken breast---find bone in split breasts in store....season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme......preheat oven to 450.....roast for about 35 mins. let "rest" for 10 mins.

add veg and you are good to go.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Google easy recipes, the ones that show how step by step.

• 4 weeks ago

Download a cooking app. I use Yummly a lot. You can get recipes based on your skill level...beginner/intermediate/advanced. It also allows you to pick the number of servings and will adjust the amount of ingredients accordingly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.