dating question?

I have been dating a girl for almost 2 months now. Im in high school. Would it be ok to touch her chest or butt? I like her a lot.

No. A strong woman would be very upset and end the relationship if you did something like that. Save all of that stuff for your wife.

May I suggest that the first question to ask yourself when considering whether or not to date someone is, “Is this person a strong person?” If they’re not, no matter how much you like them, how much they like you, or how “cute” or “hot” they are, - please don’t date them. A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), displays a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling people who are pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), gives their best effort, and demonstrates self-control (of their body, anger, mouth and money).

My suggestion is that you put in the effort necessary to become a strong person (if you’re not already), break up with this girl in a kind way unless she’s a strong person, and eventually look for this type of girl (otherwise you’re setting yourself up for a broken heart). Unfortunately this type of woman is difficult to find - but save yourself the heartache and don’t settle for less.

(Please remember that you eventually want a 50 or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)

Hope this helps!

PS Strong men attract strong women like magnets (as well as weak women - so be careful). The best way to get to know a strong woman without dating is to participate in the activities of a community service or a school organization.

Source(s): True Love Lasts - written with a character emphasis for teens through young adults, Straight Talk About Teen Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 13-19, Straight Talk About Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 20 and up
  • Linda

Have you kissed yet or held her hand? Is she a virgin? Depends on many factors. 2 months might be a bit soon and you might get slapped.

• J4 weeks agoReport

I have kissed and held her hand.  Shes a virgin. 

You'll have to give her $$$$ first

First off, if you’re 17 and older and she is under 16, I wouldn’t touch or date her. If anything happens in that age divide, you can be charged with statutory rape and be placed on the pedo list for a lifetime, and be treated like a child molester. 

These days consent is a big thing. You may place your hand near, and ask if okay? No means no. Don’t try to talk her into it. If she regrets, you might face sexual assault or even rape charges. 

I remember the first time I ever got to grab on to my 16 year old girlfriend’s chest. Back when I was that age. I felt like I hit the jackpot. Ten minutes later I was asking if I could have sex. I exploded three seconds in. The suspense was explosion after explosion of joy. Then over the coming weeks I was able to look like I was having sex and doing all the porn moves like a boss. First time is always scary. Then it becomes normal. 

• J4 weeks agoReport

Im 16(month from 17), shes 17..

Sut up. You canot is torching like that...

I guess you go in for the touches and if she doesn't like it or doesn't want you to, she will let you know. We can't tell you what she's thinking.