Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCruise Travel · 4 weeks ago

What are the most popular cruise destinations out of Port Canaveral?

Favorite Answer

Aruba, Grand Cayman, the Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Kitts, St, Maarten, St. Lucia, Cozumel, Curacao, Punta Cana, Dominica, Barbados, Antigua, Turks and Caicos, St Croix, St. Thomas, San Juan, and others I can't think of.

The "ABC" islands (Aruba, Barbados and Curacao), are really nice as they aren't third world countries.  The more lush, northern islands can get a bit sketchy depending on where you go. 

An easy way to decide which cruise to go on is to go to a travel site like Expedia, and enter the departure port.  The site will then display all the cruises from most cruise lines out of that port, and the respective itineraries.  If you are going to do a cruise, I wouldn't recommend anything under 7 days, as the short cruises tend to be booze-fueled.  Nothing wrong with that if it's what you're into, but not so cool if you aren't. Research the cruise line and ship on cruise critic.  Different lines have different demographics, for instance, larger RCL and NCL ships tend to be family oriented.  Some are basically floating amusement parks.  Premium lines such as Seaborne and Silversea are amazing, but really pricey.  I like Celebrity not too many kids, good food, and they ships are just great places to take a relaxing vacation. 

And if you want to budget cruise, look into Carnival.  I've cruised with them, but I found the food isn't great, and everything is just too loud.  But then I'm old and cranky.   

• Rogue
      3 weeks agoReport

Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao.

• 5 days ago

Omaha, Nebraska and Kansas City, Missouri.

• Den B7

Las Vegas and Denver

Get on the mailing list they would love to sale you a cruise.

Caribbean Islands- the Bahamas, for example. Most cruise lines now have a privately owned island that they stop at, too.