Do people really go wild over Lamborghinis?

On YouTube and sites like that when a person sees a Lamborghini, they show people stopping, taking pics, trying to talk to the driver, etc. do people really act like this when they see a lambo or is this just an 

Exaggeration?

Favorite Answer

Lamborghinis are designed to be showy,  a bit mad and turn heads. Because of this they will always attract a lot of attention, especially the limited production  exotica  they produce.

It's definitely exaggerated. Of course the odd car enthusiast is gonna go nuts whenever they see something rare but that's about it. Even then, a lot of car nuts wouldn't be that impressed. I'm also sure some who aren't car people might go "WOW" if they saw one just because they do look REALLY exotic... but be realistic... many people would just give it a passing glance and be like, "hmm cool." I guarantee you the doofuses in YouTube videos go crazy because they're on camera and they need to look as cool and relevant as they can for viewers like you who don't really care but see everyone going insane like they must know something you don't. It's just them being narcissists honestly. I really like nice cars and even I don't get all WOWW when I see a lambo. 

Considering that they cost on average $200K, I think they actually attract a lot of attention.

People who are actually into cars don't find them as impressive. They look cool admittedly, but just remember, every time you see a Lambo, that who ever owns it could have bought something much faster/better for the same $$$. 

We were in France a few years ago and there was a Lamborghini parked on the street near the triumph arch and people were posing and taking pictures.

Whoever the owner is should have charged people to have their pictures taken with it. He could have earned a bunch of money.