Why can't people just levae lgbt people alone and respect their lifestyle?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Leave minor attracted people alone while you are at it and stop being a hypocrite. 

I have no obligation to respect supremacists who try it to force it down my throat. If you keep your perversions to yourself I could care less.

• 4 weeks ago

Because trans women retain male privilege and want to take advantage of positive discrimination which will help us defeat the patriarchy unless they do. It isn't something which can just be left to happen "because it doesn't affect anyone else". There's also the issue of lesbian erasure. Patriarchy is killing the planet, trans women muscling in on anti-sexist measures make that worse, therefore it can't be tolerated. Nothing wrong with being trans; everything wrong with complicity with the patriarchy.

But gays and bi people are fine and need to have their interests protected and defended.

• Because 14 billion years ago, the big bang, or some believe the lord, what fricking ever, ok, occurred, thus creating a galaxy of stars and planets. Microorganisms formed evolved into slightly bigger organisms until organisms are able to survive out of the liquid, and within the atmosphere. The dinosaurs went extinct. Neanderthals formed and evolved into homosapiens. Man then formed nations and made architecture, science, history, innovation, literature, arts, agriculture, education, physical but healthy competition, etc. "things". During times of strife, man turned to their version of a "God", a watcher, a guardian of mankind, and used him as an incentive to better their souls and morals. A basis man has constructed for loving this guardian was to reproduce one's seed to continue the evolution of this civilized, intelligent (oh boy how times have changed since the 2016 elections am I right? *insert laugh track) specimen that this lord has created to rule all other forms of organisms on Earth. In order to reproduce, a male and female must engage in fornication thus man and woman alike believed mental failure to conform with the lust for of the physical and psychological bondage with the one's opposite sex is a sin and great big fornicate thyself to the lord. And some hillbillies just think it is ******* weird, which is not the correct word, the correct description of this demographic is "rare", or a "minority", but the idiom, rare, holds a condescending definition, but what to uneducated hillbillies know besides showing their fat *** chests? 

Source(s): My brain
  • some people just simply can't get over how disgusting, they think it is. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because God does not respect their lifestyle.  It is an abomination of His creation.  Male and Female He created, one for the other to produce the next generation.  Anything else is WRONG.

• Sara
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

So should infertile straight people have limited rights too? 

• We cannot trust the Cis to leave us alone any longer... we need to bring them down! Join the revolution, DOWN WITH CIS!

• L'nya
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Gal 5:19-21;1 Cor 6:9-11;Rom 1:24-28,32; Jude 6,7 jw.org

• nineteenthly
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

If one's faith has nothing to do with other people's lives, it's not worth having.  Religion is about making the world a better place for everyone.  I disagree with this person's homophobia but also with your idea of secularism.  Secularism rightly treats all viewpoints equally.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

In their lust for power conservatives are looking for any advantage they can. One of the things they do is use wedge issues to distract people from their true agenda. Abortion, guns, immigration, taxes, the poor and LGBT people are all hot wedge issues they use to divide us up. To keep us from coming together and defeating them. And now they have a president who's just as crazy as they are and they control the US Supreme Court. 2020 is going to be a make or break year for this country. Either we come together to defeat the conservative threat or the country will most likely end up breaking into separate countries.

And being LGBT isn't a "lifestyle". Religion is a personal lifestyle choice, being LGBT is not, it is an inborn characteristic.

• It would help if taxpayers didn’t have to pay fir their AIDS treatments 

• River Euphrates
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

ZOMG right?  Taxpayer dollars would be much better spent giving you a lobotomy.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, we should love them no matter how gross they are!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.