abbi asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

what major parties did the sikhs want to be considered by?

• Marli

Like Ludwig, I ask where and when?  And what do you mean by "parties"?  The leader of Canada's New Democratic Party is a Sikh.  To use the probably obsolete British colonial definition Sikhs were and are a "tribal nation" on India's "North-West Frontier". [I beg the Sikhs pardon for writing while not knowing more than 1/2 percent of their history and culture and that 1/2 per cent is Englished. I'll learn.]

• Ludwig

Where and when? The Sikhs were the victims of Indira Gandhis 'Amritsar Massacre.' in 1984, and the artificial 'state of India' was doomed from that point on. The USA will go to work on the Indian subcontinent with the same fury that it has done on the middle east, in the decades to come.

Meanwhile, you will degenerate further and further into the pagan defecation that is the 'BJP'.