Do you give everyone in your family a Christmas gift?

Use to, but thankfully not anymore. Only my immediate family :husband, our kids and the grandparentS

"Immediate" family, yes: brother, sister, nieces, nephew, and my other sister and mother when they were alive.  In most cases, I've stopped giving to my aunts, uncles, and cousins decades ago when it became overwhelming and nearly unaffordable.    

My gifts aren't expensive.  Last year I gave Metrocards with a Game of Thrones design (we're from Queens, NY), plus inspirational GoT memes from the Internet, and I think a little festive food.  The year before it was a small food basket for each.  This year the gifts will be homemade. 

I certainly do, they're my family and I love them

No.  ...only the children.

• Daisy

No.  I have a very big family.   Buying gifts for everyone was getting expensive.   And, I wasn't sure they were using the gifts I bought.   So, now we do a gift exchange and I buy for one family member.   I have some young great-nieces and nephews and I send gifts to them--- usually books and stuffed animals.   Nothing big or fancy. 

• .

Heck no, they don't give me anything

• denise

not any more these days.

• L'nya

1 Cor 1:20,21 jw.org

No, every one on this planet is family and I don't have a big enough income to be able to afford to give them all a present, just  the postage would be more then I could afford.

Depends. When there's a ton of us, we pull names. For either the white elephant game or plain exchange.