Weird job interview? What do you guys think?

I applied for a job as Dental Surgery Cleaner on Indeed and I was asked to come of an interview today at 8pm??!!!

Anyways I cancelled and asked for it to be done another day. I don’t know what to think 

• Cleaners usually work during evenings after offices close, so I don't think there's any thing strange about that. I worked in retail and have been asked to go on interviews during odd hours too. 

What's so strange about that?  It's probably the only time they had available to interview you, as the majority of the time, dental/surgery offices are open quite late into the evening.  I've actually had job interviews over the phone, believe it not, which I thought was odd, although it does happen.  Employers work around their own convenience

That is odd - 8 p.m. Very odd.

I am not sure what the issue is, they may be scheduling you when all the patients are done and at the time you would clean so they can explain the job fully.

• Judy

What's weird about it? They might have appointments in the early evening and scheduled the interview after their last appointment,

• Fuhr

I think you should probably hope for a job elsewhere.