Do you still read often? How old are you and what do you read?What format do you read on?

Mid-thirties, read more than I ever have, I prefer actual books.

No I don't read anythi g.

I read books. Some teen fiction, some educational non fiction text books, some adult books like Jackie Collins.  I try to make the time but I tend to be too busy or too tired to read everyday for hours.

On a side note I like to read the trashy tabloids, news, people youtube comments,  old school friends posts on Facebook or just random people I don't even know.

Electronic devices are also a lot more portable than books. Their multi-functionality is a useful, albeit sometimes infuriatingly distracting, addition. It is, however, less alarming to drop a book.

Everyday ...

66

Non fiction...photography ...

Books ...

• chorle

I read facebook, Twitter, and email everyday. I don't read much else but consume at least 3 books a month in audio( mostly podcasted or on CD some on Audible). I would likely more if I didn't also listen to audio drama and geeky talk podcasts too. When I read novels not in audio it is generally on the Kindle app or in deadtree book form. (I am really liking the black background and white letters on the kindle android app too bad I can get that for the comic book blank areas so I could also read them on kindle app when wife is asleep but I am not) I am Gen X and I read a most genre except romance, hentai, political, or Capital L Literature.  Like Andrew I read cereal boxes but just the sugar and fiber content then the activities on the back. 

I read every day. Mostly science fiction and fantasy, some mysteries, some historical fiction. I also read science articles. And of course my friends' Facebook posts. I am a senior citizen (not going to give you my exact age). I mostly read "real" books.

• David
      4 weeks agoReport

"Real" books are not written anymore.  Most of them don't deal with reality. 

The Master of Perception: http://tiolibooks.com/cgi-bin/blog

• Andrew

I read a lot, mostly the side flaps of cereal boxes; I'm 97. 

Yes, I usually have about four books on the go in different rooms, so I get some exercise moving between them.

At the moment I am reading SPQR by Mary Beard, Henry VIII and the Men Who Made Him by Tracy Borman, a biography of Lord Byron and Records of Shelley, Byron and the Author by Edward Trelawny.

I am retired so have plenty of time, especially in the winter.

That’s a creepy question