Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

Dirac says he created the bot, has been trying to troll Sage for years, and seeks approval from Elizabeth.  Have you seen this bizarre post?

Dirac says (in part):

"What you don't realize is that I have played you like a puppet on a string.  Something I tried to do with Sagebrush for years, but never quite accomplished. Some people might have suspected it, some people might have recognized it, but only one has approved and she [Elizabeth] couldn't stop laughing these last few months.  You responded exactly the way I told her how you'd respond."

"Automating the moving of questions was fun, I had not programed in years and it took me about an hour to get it working, but it got you committed and once you were hooked, you were unable to let go.  Even now that I have told you, you will still not be able to let go and when I go silent, you will feel lonely and unappreciated again."

See the rest of his anonymous answer here:

That troll is off his rocker

No, but then chat posts should be reported. What's your knowledge seeking question about Global Warming?

STFU retard...........