so what goes first when it come to facial cleaning and treatment using these products?

I am using the Mario Badescu Acne Kit which includes Acne Facial Cleanser (cleanser), Cucumber Lotion (toner), Oil Free Moisturizer (moisturizer), Drying mask (clarifying), drying cream,Thayers Witch Facial Toner (toner), and the Mario Badescu Aloe Cucumber Spray (setting spray/ facial treatment). 

I think you should start with soap and water.

• Linda

Acne cleanser first. Next is the mask, followed by drying cream, then both toners in either order, then moisturizer and last setting spray. You only need to use the mask once weekly and can alternate with drying cream. You do not need both toners or you can alternate with them one on one day and the next the other day.

I don't recommend using that many products at the same time. That way you'll never know what works and what doesn't...