Should I disappear from my mother? ?

She doesn't believe almost any thing I say and is very quick to deny me or come against me. 

Eg, someone got into my car and painted my dashboard. I told her about it one day during a random chat and she tells me that's impossible. I opened up about my conflicts with one of her friend and daughter who told me off when I'm just chilling out at home when my mother was overseas. A friend came.over at 11pm to ask me for money but I was to tired to do anything, I was already in bed. He told my mum he was leaving because I didn't want to talk and she just talked crap about me to him. I knew it was for meth. The same guy came to my house months later and started arguing with me and my mum backed him up straight away.

I know they are just minor issues but it's taking a toll on me as I realise how she is towards me. 

My main problem is that she doesn't want to listen or believe in any single thing I say and is quick to deny and shut me down. I thought my mother was suppose to be the best person to speak too. 

Oh and she's always talking dirt on me with other people. She does it so often that it's like a joke to her now. She'll literally say the same things and laugh about it with her friends.

I feel lost, super loved for raising me all these years but now emotionally neglected. Is it wrong if I just move out and disappear and have no contact with her for a year or so? I cannot find any other ways to express my distress to her because my words are obviously going to be worthless. 

I somehow think that you're telling only your side of the story, and you're not even doing a good job at that! How are all of these people against you, if you didn't do something to deserve it? If you disappear from your mother, I predict you'll end up dead within a year, with all of these people being your enemies, you probably will have even more of them some of whom could be criminals. Your mother seems to be the only person protecting you right now.

Honestly, I think that may be wise. Look. The way your mother is treating you is bad. She is not loving you. Not now at least. I think it would be good for both you and her. Also I like that you said for only a year. I wouldn't cut her off permanently. A year sounds good. Visit her after that and just be kind and reasonable. If she's still a witch... try again. But being around someone so negative towards you is gonna hold you back and bring you down.

Sounds to me like your mom is toxic.

I suggest you google and read on toxic moms.

And yes, I think you should get away from her.