Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 3 weeks ago

Any advice?

About 6 years ago my best friend (f10) and I (f10) were in 5th grade. We decided to go have lunch with her old kindergarten teacher (late 50’s female). At one point we were sitting with her and she told my friend that she thought about her in the shower the night before. This had happened on one other occasion where she told my friend she thought about her before she went to bed. Obviously, our child minds though it was sweet at the time. As we grew older we realized how weird and creepy it actually was. She would also pull her out of class and give her gifts for her birthday. I only witnessed this and I would not receive the same treatment. We want to prevent this happening to other children in case she’s doing the same or more with other kids she worked with. I know that she doesn’t work there anymore but it’s possible that she could be working in another school or volunteering. I don’t want to put this aside and live my life knowing there could be kids out there that are thinking this sort of treatment is okay. Is there anything we can do in this moment? 

I'm not sure whether or not to believe this story. It sounds like it was made up, and therefore is a troll story.

• Hayley3 weeks agoReport

This story isn’t made up unfortunately. It’s up to you to believe it or not. We aren’t looking for likes or comments or whatever else u can get from yahoo. We are just looking for genuine advice. Thanks for understanding.

Yeah, I would do some recon, investigation, and make a inquiry about it. If anything serious is found then report it

• Hayley3 weeks agoReport

We are trying our hardest not to make this into a big legal ordeal as there was no touching or anything more than stated in my post. We are trying to stay anonymous but if it isn’t an option the least we want to do is make sure this woman no longer works within the education system.

• Linda

Go to the principal of the school and tell him which teacher did it and what they did and he can possibly find out and inform the school where she is currently at about it. You owe it to kids to track this lady down.

• Hayley3 weeks agoReport

This seems like the best option. Thank you.