Did Google's parent company alphabet pick their name because the alphabet has 26 letters in it and in the Bible the number 26 means God?

Which would mean an ego unfathomable to any source of measurement.

I've never ever heard of the number 26 representing or meaning God in the Bible.Β  Since Google is a public corporation that has nothing to do with religion, you would need solid evidence, like a public document, to support such a claim.

• angels4 weeks agoReport

Β I just want to know people's opinion I'm not claiming anything

No. Just as Google is 1 followed by 10^100 zeroes, that is, a 1 followed by a googol zeroes; Alphabet is an A-Z thing or all-inclusive.

Of course....You are obligated to believe everything your cult handlers tell you to avoid being tortured forever in your masters basement aren't you? Well....so why are you asking?Β 

Eye roll

No, the name of the search engine originated from a misspelling of the word "googol", the number 1 followed by 100 zeros, which was picked to signify that the search engine was intended to provide large quantities of information.

• Yoda

"We liked the name Alphabet because it means a collection of letters that represent language, one of humanity's most important innovations, and is the core of how we index with Google search! We also like that it means alpha‑bet (Alpha is investment return above benchmark), which we strive for!"

• Huh?

Since you can google adult content do you think it was actually a name inspired by SATAN!Β 

Source(s): SNL's the Church Lady.

you obviously know even less than the Christians do about the Bible

• angels4 weeks agoReport

I know less than everyone on this Earth about the Bible because I've never cracked one open. I just use the internet for information

........................

• Careful you don't pull a muscle. You're really reaching.

• angels4 weeks agoReport

Even when I reach really far I still grab the right thing