Why can autistic people vote?

I just want to know...

Better them than 18-20 year old kids. Soon maybe 16 and 17 year olds will be able to vote too. God help us if that happens.

Just like Republicans, they are somewhat impaired but, by law, must be allowed to make their choice heard.

You don't actually know anyone autistic, do you?

• Richard4 weeks agoReport

I know many autistic people. Why wouldn't i?

• Everyone has the right to vote.

• Richard4 weeks agoReport

In the unites states, criminals and people under 18 can't vote.

Question after question after question about "autistic people" and your hatred of them.  "Why am i feeling hatred towards autistic people?"

I'm interested in why you are allowed to post on Yahoo.

At least when you're babbling about autistic people you aren't posting about murdering your dog:  "my parents wants me to murder my dog"

Parents WANTS?  Speak English much?  You don't vote because you can't understand the ballot?

• Richard4 weeks agoReport

Why are you interested in why i am allowed to post on Yahoo? My questions does not violate the terms of service. Did you bother to read it?

Citizenship. Simple as that.

• Squid

Because the founding fathers rightfully decided that placing any qualifications at all on any citizen's right to vote is very dangerous to a democracy. Because if you can draw a line at autism, that line can be moved later to include any group the administration in power chooses to suppress.

You can find thorough discussion of the issue in the Federalist Papers if you care to research it.

Because their Xbox controllers are still charging

• Thorn

It seems to me you  know very little about autism.

But you can learn

• Squid
      4 weeks agoReport

Because the founding fathers rightfully decided that placing any qualifications at all on any citizen's right to vote is very dangerous to a democracy.  Because if you can draw a line at autism, that line can be moved later to include any group the administration in power chooses to suppress.

Because the Disney channel is full of repeats, what else are they supposed to do?

• You grow up, youre the one still watching the Disney channel and using colouring books