Why are American sports really boring?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Nothing more exciting than a 1-0 game after hours of running back and forth kicking the ball past each others reach.

• 1 month ago

I'm sure they are not boring for them.

• 1 month ago

Because you're someone who plays vidya, not someone who looks at blacks being injured by other blacks.

• 1 month ago

Don't know you tell me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Bet a friend $20 on the next sporting event coming on TV. Magically it will grab your attention the entire time. If it doesn't then bet $50.

• 1 month ago

Cause your some gay *** mens soccer player who thinks they’re gonna die if you get kicked. 

• 1 month ago

I find NBA and NFL very exciting so not all American sports are boring, for me the WWE has gotten boring right after the attitude era and ruthless aggression era, thats why i dont watch it anymore. i only watch old wwe videos on youtube that are from the past.

• Pat
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

You killed any credibility you had by bringing up the WWE soap opera clown show.

• 1 month ago

commercials. endless commercials. it's best to have something else to do at the same time as you are watching.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is a lame trolling attempt, please try and do better next time.

• Anonymouse4 weeks agoReport

“Lame trolling attempt” fool. We come to Yahoo answers to troll do not complain about that

• 1 month ago

Most sports are only boring to those that don't understand them.

• David B.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Lingo Expat; I'm truly sorry to hear that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.