Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I'm trying to figure out whose voice ambassador Taylor's voice is reminding me of...?

...and I've narrowed it down to either J. K. Simmons or Tom Brokaw. So, is there somebody else that he sounds even more like to you?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

idk????????????

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

fritzfritzfritz

• John
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Taylor? Only Taylor I know is I think about 13? Now? Isn't that eight grade or something? So she'd still be in school dreaming about boys?

I think you have the wrong person. Ambassadors are usually named Joe or Sam or maybe Chadwick on occasion all men's names for ambassadors are men in this men's world 

Its difficult for women to do since they have children to raise washing and cooking to do beds to make and floors to clean...myrid tasks of women's work 

Where could a women find the time just to leave the kitchen and bedroom?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Who does he sound like?  Sounds like a Deep State weasel!

Taylor didn’t know diddly squat! He heard, someone told, I assumed...he was an absolute failure. He looked like he was trying to walk a tightwire....try to please the Dems and give them what Shifty wants, but hell, I cannot just blatantly lie like Clapper & Brennen!! I’ll just sit here & kinda smile and roll my eyes to keep myself from lying....

• tedhyu
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Top graduate from West Point. Bronze star. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I thought Walter Cronkite or Edward R. Murrow

• 4 weeks ago

you better choose a good one though.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

What the hell are you talking about?

• Jack4 weeks agoReport

Sometimes you hear a voice and you say, "Is that Barry White playing the part of 'Chef' on south park?" then you find out, no, that was actually Isaac Hayes.  Similar deal.  Go back and listen to Taylor's voice the first day.  I can't help you if you are unfamiliar with American accents.

• 4 weeks ago

It doesn't really matter. 

• Jack4 weeks agoReport

I know it doesn't matter, that's why I'm asking.  Jeeze, why so serious?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He sounds like an articulate, well educated honest man, the opposite of Donald J. Trumpovsky.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A lot of people are saying he sounds like Walter Cronkite.  I guess, but it doesn't really sound *that* close to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.