Big Sean asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

How Do You Survive Losing Your Cat?

Update:

I was thinking my friend would last at least 10 more years. He was hit by a car last week.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Get another cat. Go to a shelter and adopt one. Somewhere there is a Kitty Kat who needs  someone to love

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you can't survive losing a stupid cat, the rest of your life will be impossible.

• Big Sean
      Lv 6
      6 hours agoReport

That stupid cat gave me a tremendous amount of comfort. You're quite insensitive. Take a chill pill little Anonymous.

• 4 weeks ago

Give yourself time to grieve and go through that process. Maybe get out with friends or family and do something to give you a little boost. Whenever youre ready to open your home and heart to another cat in the future then please consider keeping them strictly indoors or provide them with safe and contained outdoor access with a Catio/Enclosure or Cat escape proof fencing. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

my cat suddenly had a heart attack and died today and it is pretty hard and i think that i wont ever get over it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Wait it out until the cat comes back.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

My cat is being put to sleep after 13 years. She got sick and had to be put down. You will never get over your cat 100 percent but remember all the good days your cat had with you and relive those memories in your heart. Go to a animal shelter and rescue a cat that needs a good home and love, is a good start.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Life sucks and then you die

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You remember all the good times that you had together and move on, it is the only thing to do.

• 4 weeks ago

Oh please don't be sad. You could get another one))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.