Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What makes a man love a woman?

Favorite Answer

If you read about the Five Languages of Love, true love is found when partners are willing to do the acts of love the other partner needs to feel loved. All men are different. Note that these acts are rarely just sexual, but everyday things like saying "I love you", performing acts of service such as doing the dishes if the partner cooks, providing gifts, physically touching such as cuddling or sitting close at an event, or sometimes just being together without touching like doing puzzles or concerts. What your partner needs and what you need will almost always be different. There is a web site for Five Languages you can check out.

• RP

One of the keys is she makes he feel his best or brings out the best in him. If this is reciprocal (he does the same to her), a relationship should be successful. If not, prospects for any lasting relationship are poor.

• cuz they are weak and cute and god pillows

• an erection. thinking with your d i c k. the so called feeling of "love" is just an urge to have sex. if their was no sex, there would be no relationships, which proves my point.

• Tepee

Companionship, intimacy and security are important factors.

That other answers stupid. I like getting my pee pee sucked and slapping around some big ol ****

Source(s): Not really an butt guy but I’ll shove a thumb