Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Why do idiots think depression can hit anyone?

People with depression inherit depression genetics from their parents or grandparents. It is inherited.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You’d never invite a thief into your house, so why would you allow your thoughts that steal your Joy to make themselves at home in your mind. Spend a day without bothering about what others do or think. Half of your problems will solve automatically.

- Brahma Kumaris

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

‘Perseveration’ is a symptom of dementia and similar types of  cognitive decline. Take up a musical instrument, learn a language etc. Supposedly helps to bypass damaged areas of the brain. I’m doing it myself. Seems to help. Exercise is good as well as you can tolerate it. Deliver some more oxygen to the brain. You can do it. It’s worth a try right?

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

You’re IQ is not important. Your heart is. And you have heart and guts. 

• 1 month ago

You are either a troll or a total moron.  I bet both of those.  A moronic troll.

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Yes. Chae-won. This is why I don’t want people like you or other people that come on here that are negatively labeling themselves to do that anymore. Because you are clearly a sensitive and compassionate person. And a lot of people are not. Like this person. So give yourself credit. Always. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Idiot troll reported.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

yet another question from Mr anonymous

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you trying to convince us or yourself? 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

why do idiotic trolls like you keep trolling this question

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you okay? Spamming these questions about mental health isn’t normal behaviour. Do you need someone to talk to?

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on the type of depression - it's not a tub of one color paint you know!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stop repeating this question. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.