When God killed all the babies of Sodom by the logic of "they will be bad when the grow up", ?

did he stop to consider how pointless that makes this life?

If God can end your life for something you haven't done yet, knowing you'd make that choice anyway, why not just judge all of our souls immediately instead of waiting 80 or so years to watch what we'll do?

He didn't use that reasoning. He had to stop the violence somehow. There was collateral damage. That's all there is to it.

Would you rather have had the innocent children spared to die lingering deaths of hunger, thirst, predation and exposure? If so, you're one sick puppy.

• Joe

False premise. God executed divine justice on a wicked and idolatrous people, and babies are not automatically innocent. They are born in Adam so babies are inherently evil.

That "question" is answered in Eccl. 12:7.

The Bible is a collection of fairy tales made up by human beings. I guess some is based on real history, but not the story of Sodom

I'll answer your second question instead. Why let you and everyone else to live their lives till death even though He knows what is your fate and where you belong in the afterlife? So that you are a witness as well and cannot deny whatever God holds you accountable for. You were there, you were a witness as much as God is a witness to everything that goes on in your life and the lives of others. And furthermore, God doesn't punish anyone until people receive or until they are aware of His truthful message and especially His warnings and His promises. Such as the Prophets God sent throughout time and the Prophets of God serve as messengers, warners, bringers of good news and a witness too. 

So on the Day of Judgement, God will bring all these witnesses including His angels for they too are witnesses and people cannot deny all the evidences and the witnesses against them as well as the witnesses who are with them. It is God who gives people a witness with them or against them depending on what they have done with themselves, if they rejected God's Message and rejected the truth or if they accepted it while they were alive. And if God wishes to help someone succeed the Judgement Day for God is All-Wise, and for many other reasons.  God will make ease for them and will help them succeed.

The point is, you are a witness to your own life and this should be an opportunity for you to seek truth while you are still alive on earth before its too late and if God wills guidance for you, you will be guided and God may make things better for you in this life and the afterlife. So you should seek God and ask Him if you are sincere and if you want to succeed the Judgement Day. 

• SOJ

I dont think you understand how GOD works according to the bible. GOD sent 2 angels to Sodom and Gomorrah. ALL the men of the city came to rape these angels bot YOUNG and OLD. These people killed their own babies with there perpetual sin. IF my sin is i love drinking and im drinking and driving all the time and GOD says ok next time he drinks and drives im bringing him to see me face to face! I drink and drive with my child in the car and we both die! thats not GODs fault, thats my fault. I killed my child and myself due to my lack of control! thats what happened in Sodom

• Papa-G

If a parent is warned that a storm is coming and you should leave and find refuge in another town and the parent fail to act, who is to blame?

We all have a choice to make and everybody will have a chance to make that choice. Are people accepting it or ignoring it.

“I call heaven and earth to witness against you today that I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the curse; therefore choose life, that you as well as your descendants may live, by loving the LORD your God, by heeding his injunctions, and by holding fast to him; for that will mean life to you.”—Deut. 30:19, 20,

If you knew the Bible, you could answer this for yourself.  In the Old Testament God judged sin on the spot to let us know that He knew the beginning and ending of each of us.  He also destroyed the first world and only let Noah and family come through the flood.  The fallen angels had poisoned with sin the bloodline of mankind and God didn't want their offspring living forever as angels can do.  Again, God judged Sodom and Gomorrah on the spot because none of them were right with God.  Righteousness is right with God and when God came down in human flesh as Jesus, He took the sins of the world upon Himself so we could receive the righteousness of Jesus and wash our sins away if only we believe in Jesus.  So now, we live under GRACE and not under Judgment as shown in the Old Testament.  We have the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ by accepting Him as our Savior.  Only Jesus, as God in human flesh, is sinless.  It took a perfect sacrifice in the Old Testament to cover sin, and it took a perfect sinless sacrifice in the New Testament to wash away the sins of mankind, if man would only accept God's Savior, Jesus the Christ.    The only thing that keeps me out of hell right now is my acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior and by the Lord's giving me the Holy Spirit to dwell inside me and teach me all things concerning Him.

The Old Testament is Jesus CONCEALED.  The New Testament is Jesus REVEALED.  

Jesus said that He was slain from the foundation of the world, which means He was in God and the Holy Spirit at Creation.  

Heavenly beings are spiritual, but they can manifest into human looking beings.  There is more to the spiritual world, than mere man can see of the natural world.  

Adam, Eve and Satan lost eternal life for us in the Garden of Eden and God knew this would happen because He created both good and evil.  And how can you know good without knowing evil.  God wanted children who could love Him and who could choose to love Him.  Revelation 4:11 KJV says that we are created for God's pleasure.   We are created to please God so God left us His instruction book, the Holy Bible.  Satan cringes at "It is written."  These words stop him in his tracks.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.  And remember, we are confined to TIME, but God is not and He is outside of TIME.  He is the Beginning and the Ending.  Nothing before Him and nothing after Him.  You are commanded "To be still and know that I am God."  This is what God said in His word.  God says that you are without excuses to not believe in Him.  God says the heavens declare His glory.

• Is there a reason you have to say "well if you KNEW better" in such a passive aggressive manner? Are you trying to insult my intelligence while pretending to still be a good little Christian?

God was prepared to let everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah live if even 10 righteous men could be found. Abraham got that promise from God - see Genesis 18:16-33. But not even 10 righteous men could be found, so judgment fell. The simple logic is that God gives parents the responsibility of raising their children. But don't forget that Jesus said the Day of Judgment will go better for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah than for those rejecting Him to His face: Luke 10:12. There's the final instalment to come when everything hidden will be revealed.

If God kills you and your baby tomorrow, why is that wrong if you're an atheist?

Show your work.

"Why is it wrong if you're a Christian?"  Good question?  Show your work.

Bonus:  Is abortion good?