Is the FAR LEFT going to win? Or will the rest of us eventually find the courage to fight back?

Note. If you think 'FAR LEFT' and 'Liberal' are the same thing you have a lot to learn.

Update:

And I don't just mean those in government. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Don't worry, their own stupidity will destroy them

• 1 month ago

You need to be more explicit if you want intelligent replies. Win what?

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Get their way. Get what they want. If you don't know that that might be... then you need to do some homework. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like you want corruption.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

And our savior is the FAR LEFT. Is that it? THEY will keep us safe! lol 

• 1 month ago

Americans have an odd idea of what "far left" is.  The far left in the US is fairly centrist in most other countries.  The extremists on the left are extreme in any country, but the progressives such as Bernie, Warren, AOC?  They are not FAR left at all.

There is nothing to fight back against because the radical left, the extremists, is not winning anything.  Their numbers are tiny.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Tiny in numbers? Perhaps. But incredibly powerful. People are terrified of offending them. WHY? Because if you do - like Don Cherry in Canada who used the 'unforgivable' term 'you people' - was FIRED immediately. And he's just one of many.  Countless examples throughout the US of their 'tiny power'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The far left are the New Nazi fascists, the liberals are the people ruled by their feelings.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

At least with a liberal you can STILL reason with them somewhat. 

• 1 month ago

The far left never worked, in fact, they are dangerous, I'm from japan, and we have a right wing government led by Shinzō Abe

. I feel more free with him than the constant threat from the North Korean far left

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If nothing else... the RIGHT doesn't want to silence anyone. And there's amazing freedom in that alone. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.