Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

How can I travel round the world without increasing my carbon footprint?

Is there a website I can use to cadge a tide on a yacht like Grera does?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Never go out of the house, some of our top tourist destinations are becoming crowded, the more folks reducing their carbon foot prints, the better for the rest of us enjoying comfortable flights, no lines in theme parks and choice Homeaway rentals.

• 1 month ago

As a guy who has been all over the world. If you don't want to take planes good luck....The infrastructure in many other parts of the world is horrible and taking a boat takes weeks to go any large distance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Piggy back with others.

What's your knowledge seeking question about a current event?

• 1 month ago

Use a canoe................................................................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

take a bicycle to dover and cross the channel, then ride east has far has you can go, which will be either siberia or some hong kong. then take a sail boat trip to OZ and ride across oz on your bike, once you would then need to find \ sail boat that was heading east to Europe. once in Europe you can head back to the uk. in doing this you will have travelled the best part of 28000 miles and worn out quite a few bike tires. but your carbon foot print for the trip would be minimal.

• Use airliners, global warming is a hoax.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You could grow a pair of wings, but don't fly too close to the sun.

• Biff
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you were a leading proponent of a cause yacht owners were likely to support and let it be known on social media you wanted a ride you might get one. Apart from that, if you have experience in crewing a yacht there are websites that put crew members and yacht owners in contact.

• 1 month ago

walk swim ski and ride a yak

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can't. So you will just have to abandon plans of going around the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.