Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

True or false: this car is ugly?

The Nissan Juke. Do you like it or not?

Favorite Answer

Ugly, they should have named it The Nissan Puke.

It's ok. I've seen better.

Very true..............

I’m not into cars but this looks okay 

• Ashley

Ugly, they remind me of a spaceship and not in a good way

Its got a lot of shapes in it anon, is that to help strengthen the thinner metal?

Argh! The Nissan Juke, its been unveiled. The UK deliveries are expected to begin in November 2019 and prices starting at £17,395. Currently, there is just one engine confirmed for the 2019 Juke, its a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol. Does that sound small? You're forgetting the TG aren't you SILLY.  

Now that turbocharger means this small engine punches above its weight and, could be the pick of the range with reasonable muscle and strong fuel economy expected. Its still spewing out, OOPS! We don't know do we? Nissan as yet to confirm the emissions and, economy figures.  

Lets REWIND. When the same engine was installed in the latest Nissan Micra it offered fuel economy figures of 47.9mpg and, CO2 emissions of 133g/km. Since the Juke is larger and heavier, expect the Juke to come in a notch under these figures. 

But, they are still spewing out 133g/km of SHITE....... Why the f*ck can you buy RIGHT NOW, cars that are spewing out under 100g/km? AND FREE ROAD TAX?? 

Come on NISSION, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. Or, should our government get their act together and not allow a single NEW CAR to leave the production line without a less than 100g/km's?????? 

LOL, its true........

• keerok

Ugly as your garden variety toad.

HIDEOUS. A revolting design lacking elegance and class. I see them on the road sometimes and I can barely stand the sight of them.

• Matt85

It has an unusual design but I'm useless at car-appreciation.

That's the ugliest car I ever seen.