Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

If you were 27 would you date a 21 year old?

Six years isn’t too bad. I probably would.

• Vince

If she was cute and had a nice figure, sure.

• Dj2541

If  we both got on well, had some  common  interests, I  wouldnt  give it a second  thought!

I'm 27 and I want to be with a girl that's either my age, a year younger, two years younger, or even five years younger. I don't want to be with anyone six years younger or more than six years younger.

I would not. 

The age difference isn't bad, but at that those ages you're often at 2 very different maturity levels and stages in life. 

If I liked them I might hun.

• Bee V2

If I was interested in them, yes

• Dimple

No, I wouldn't.. I have never dated anyone younger than me.

Yes, I would, if we both got along well and if there was great chemistry between us. It’s not really much of a gap between 21 and 27. In most cases, as they say, age is just a number.

My grandparents have been married happily for 55 years, and there is an 11 year age difference between them. If it’s meant to be, it will work.

18+ is 18+ so I guess it is ok.

• 18 is irrelevant. 21 is the adult age and since nobody here is under that there is no issue.