Yet another person who SPOKE THE TRUTH is being forced by the FAR LEFT to apologize. Is what Don Cherry said unforgivable?

How incredibly humiliating. Forcing grown men to apologize - OR ELSE. But the 'or else' comes whether someone apologizes or not. Why are we so afraid of the FAR LEFT? Don Cherry [A famous Canadian sportscaster - mostly for hockey] said, "You people that come here… whatever it is, you love our way of life, you love our milk and honey, at least you could pay a couple of bucks for a poppy." A poppy is what Canadians wear to honour our veterans on Veteran's Day.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Looks like Don Cherry doesn't accept that Multiculturalism and White elite hate has been government policy there for quite some time. Didn't the people vote for it?

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Not really. Trudeau only got 33% of the vote. That said... I bet you might be surprised - shocked even - to know that 58% of Canadians FAVOUR the death penalty! The Government rarely if ever truly represents what most Canadians think and feel. 

• 1 month ago

To be honest if I went to Germany to live I'd support German veterans because it's not about politics or claiming your country was right. People being fed up with  preachy Race card politics is what caused Brexit to happen.

So well Done libs.  Take a bow.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If you think that 'liberals' and the 'FAR LEFT' are one and same - you have a lot to learn. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.