Help! How can I remove pen indents from book cover?

So before my violin exam, my teacher lent me her book on theory. I was in class and was to go to my exam in 29 minutes. I was stressing and reasing the theory as well as working. When i was packing uo my books i realised that since i was leaning my paper on her book, there were pen indents in the cover from what I had written. How do I get rid of it? Please help, I need to give it back tomorrow!!

• Bob

If it’s the pages you could steam iron them

Also the front unless it’s plastic

But you could remove the plastic and spot steam out the indents the. Replace the plastic

Or say sorry and maybe buy a new book

• if you loan something to someone  you expect it to come back with wear and tear. eventually it will be torn or lost and replaced. apologize for the marks and listen to your teacher say  "thanks for telling me, it's no big deal though". you loan people things that are valuable to you because you realize those things are more valuable to their growth and development or enjoyment at this time.