Venice & UK is flooded, California & Australia is on fire, Greenland is melting, do we need to put Greta Thunberg in charge ASAP?
- alan PLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
It's one thing to identify a problem; another thing to think of a way to solve it and yet another to carry out that plan in the face of stiff opposition. You can't stop people, driving, flying, eating beef, using electricity from coal fired power stations etc. just by making a declaration. There is huge inertia in the current way that we use energy and other natural resources. Even if everyone believed that it was essential to make human activity carbon neutral by 2050 or 2030 or whenever it's hard to see how it could be done. It would be like the drug addict who knows their habit is killing them but can't stop.
- 1 month ago
No, she frightens me.
- MikeLv 71 month ago
Of Girl Scout cookies
- DaroLv 71 month ago
Might as well. Shes as smart as any of the liberals on Yahoo.
Not saying much there of course. Get Jimbolai to tell u his "Greenland conspiracy theory" sometime. (Calls himself "Climate realist" now, stole that from the opposition).
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- pit bulls biteLv 71 month ago
and its record cold here this morning
- Red FoxLv 61 month ago
In charge of the psycho ward, yeah. 🙄
Poor kid. 😒
- Anonymous1 month ago
Russia is also on fire and some parts of the world have been having a drought for 2 years.
- SquidmasterLv 71 month ago
1. England is flooded. Small areas are experiencing temporary flooding.
2. Venice floods all the time.
3. The Californian and Austrlian fires are NATURAL occurances.
4. Greta is an angry child, with NO actual skills which can help fix anything. There are real people doing real thing to fix the problems. Great is doing NOTHING to actually help.
- BobLv 61 month ago
All completely normal things that have always happened