How do I approach a co worker for a very small sum of money? ?

So my co worker told me that I could have 30$ back for my social club event because my partner did not eat any of the food. She works in a different branch of the company and at different hours so she said she would give it to a woman for me. There are two women working in the company with the same name it’s been about a month or two and I’ve seen both women since and no one has given me any money. Should I write to the woman who said she would give my money back and ask which woman she passed it to because I haven’t received it or should I approach both women and ask them if they have money for me? 

• reme_1

Ask the guy who told you he would return the money.

• Suzy Q

Actually I would let it go. Apparently your partner did attend this social event. And the food was bought. I wouldn't expect a refund just because my partner didn't partake of that food, and I would have said so when the refund was offered. 

• steph
      1 month agoReport

It was already a done deal when I was told money had passed to the other person and I didn’t ask for it. She told me that she wanted to do this for us because my bf is a nice guy 

• Gert

Of course contact her.

• Cogito

Ask the person who promised you the refund.