If the right angle measures 90 degrees how much does the left angle measure?
- Anonymous3 months agoFavorite Answer
This Q is too obtuse to be acute one.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Any carpenter knows that if 90 is the right angle, the wrong angle can be anything you like :)
- anandLv 52 months ago
What is left of 360°after the third angle in a triangle.
- Big KahunaLv 73 months ago
Only 85 degrees because there was an angle worm in it.Source(s): According to the angle of the dangle.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 73 months ago
Still 90° hun......
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 months ago
an equal 90 degrees......
when you split a flat plain of 180° in half...you get two 90° angles.
- MattLv 73 months ago
- DavidLv 73 months ago
Also 90 degrees because there are 180 degrees on a straight line.
- Matt85Lv 63 months ago
That would be 270 wouldn't it?..
- Anonymous3 months ago
You are too dumb to exist.
edit: No. I'm implying you're a troll.