Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Isn't it trashy that liberal news networks like MSNBC and CNN only hire female anchors for their looks and make them wear short skirts?

• PoBoy
    Favorite Answer

LMAO - it was Fox that pioneered cleavage TV! Every show on Fixed Noise insults your intelligence, deal with it.

mainstream media is like that in general because sexism and a male dominated society that defines women value by her looks 

thank you for pointing out the obvious 

• TB12

You've never seen FOX I guess.

ANY woman on telly spends about an hour getting dolled up. They wear four inch heels even behind a desk.  THEN they say "don't judge me on my looks" 

Duh.

• John

You just proved you never watch those news stations.

Not as bad as the Spanish stations that all seem to have large breasted weather reporters with scant tops and short skirts.

That's funny, it is what fox does. Female anchors on MSNBC and CNN do not have that dress code. 

I wouldn't know. I stopped watching them on November 8, 2016.

Wuht? If you think RacheI Maddow is attractive, you need your eyes checked. Just because they have professional hair and makeup artists doesn't mean they're pretty.