Anonymous

Why do mexican women love men with pot bellies?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

most women regardless of culture or race don't specifically prefer men with pot bellies. 

it's just that Mexicans have a overweight problem in their communities so many women just end up with a man with a pot belly simply by chance 

it could also simply be that men get pot bellies with age so maybe those women dated them prior to having one in the first place 

• 4 weeks ago

No women from any race like men with pot bellies. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

In some cultures Pot belly's is a symbol of wealth. Some of the richest men in history were big men that have big bellies,and many women were married to these men and had children with them.

In the Mexican culture that's just something that they're used to.

That isn't to say that all Mexican women date men that have pot bellies, but many of them do. It isn't uncommon. 

I'm not Mexican or Mexican-American, but I am Hispanic and there are many Hispanic men with pot bellies, Potbelly's isn't exclusive for just Mexican men, any man of any origin can have a pot belly.

• 4 weeks ago

They like anybody who's white.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

In some cultures, a pot belly is seen as a sign of affluence. I don't know if that is true of Mexican culture or not though.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not really, they like muscular spicy men. Except pot bellied men with money, but all women do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.