I refuse to watch the Trump impeachment inquiry on any network which doesn't cover the good things he does, that's most of them, agree?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

🥴 I've been watching FAUX news lately by default. Not choice. And seeing as I'm a die hard CNN girl, am absolutely disgusted with the fact that they BARELY even mention anything about Trump. And when they do, it's sympathetic hogwash about what he did for the nation to pity party him and cover up the lies, deceit and crimes he committed.

FOX used to be my favorite station. Now I can't stand to watch.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That is the channel that broadcasts the good Trump did:

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

An impeachment isn't about improving Trump's image.  Its about holding him accountable for his wrongdoing.  So, he'll be facing the music, whether you watch it, or not.  

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I want to see trump demoted to stand outside on the curb.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Agreed. I see no point in watching the DNC's group therapy sessions.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't think so

• 4 weeks ago

As soon as he does something that's good, Everyone covered it when "he" killed the terrorist. It's just seems like no one is covers the good things he does, because they're so few of them.

• 4 weeks ago

How would "the good things he does" specifically relate to what's being investigated?  If I robbed your home, would you want my charitable work at the neighborhood soup kitchen brought in as evidence as to why I should walk away scott free?

• 4 weeks ago

So, you refuse to watch anyone who doesn't make up sh*t to prop him up.

Does that help you sleep at night?

• 4 weeks ago

Since he hasn't done anything good that's going to be quite a challenge to you, sort of like when you had to take the GED final exam.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.