Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to just loose belly fat?

I am fairly skinny except for my stomach. I have small boobs and a small butt as is. I don’t want to risk loosing anything there. So I want to know what I can do to just loose belly fat.

Your best bet is sit ups, crunches and leg lifts. Stay away from weight lifting an push ups because those will burn off your breasts that much faster.

• Fireplace
      3 weeks agoReport

Those exercises tone muscle. They do not burn fat.

Most females carry a little excess fat. Maybe all you need to do are toning exercises to strengthen the core muscles? You can find a lot of exercise for this purpose on youtube.

You ought to see results starting in 6-8 weeks

• Fireplace
      3 weeks agoReport

Her question was about losing fat, not toning muscle.

Try doing several hundred sit-ups each day.  Your belly fat should disappear within six months.

• Andy C

A fat T&A is not as attractive as good health, which your excess fat nelies is not good.

Being fat itself is not truly unhealthy, but the same cause of excess fat (overeating) also causes diabetes II, most heart disease, most acne, most hypothyroidism, most IBS and most metabolic disorders.

You may not be that fat...except for your insides, and there, it's the worst kind.

To remedy all of this, stop consuming sugar and other sources of fructose like HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and/or white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas) except sparingly.

Fructose is also addictive and I'll bet my left leg that your brain is scrambling to rationalize further use, just like any junkie.

I was there, too. This is fact; not judgement.

FYI some guys like petite women and by some I mean most. Why do you think that the models are so skinny?

Media has corrupted our sense of what is normal and we all have Adonis/Aphrodite Wannabe Complex.

Source(s): Thin is natural and fat is very unnatural. Thin, not Aphrodite or Adonis-built. "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D.

Sit ups.

Or (less strenuous) just lay on back and lift both legs up.

200 per day

Aside from surgery, no. If that's where you gain weight, that's where you gain weight. If it's the last place you gained weight, it might also be the first to go. That is your only hope.

no....................